BAM removes XML declaration using passthru pipelines

I just created a simple messaging solution, using passthru pipeline on both send and receive ports. When I deployed this simple solution everything worked fine. However when I added BAM to the solution, tracking receive and sent time on the ports, the BAM interceptor removed the XML declaration in the beginning of the file.

I have not yet found a workaround for this problem, but a solution is to NOT use BAM.

UPDATE: Microsoft have acknowledged this. They will not provide a fix fort it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fully Qualifyed Name

The Messaging Engine failed to register an adapter "WCF-BasicHttp". Details: "Registering multiple adapter types within the same process is not a supported configuration. For e.g. HTTP and SOAP receive adapters cannot co-exist in the same process

Using the BAM API to write BAM events from orchestrations